Our client are looking for a financial advisor to join their boutique wealth management firm based in North-West London but looking to move into central London over the next 12 months
- Production of client portfolio snapshots and presentations.
- Production of adhoc research pieces.
- Managing daily cash balances via cash sweeps.
- Trade calculations when requested.
- Understanding client portfolios both from an allocation and positional perspective.
- Ensure a good understanding of markets.
- Provide weekly performance numbers and portfolio updates for all portfolios.
- Provide market updates to the financial team.
- A graduate with an appropriate degree (economics or maths) and/or can demonstrate a keen interest in financial markets.
- Excellent analytical skills and has attention to detail. Competent with Excel is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly, collaborative and a team player.
- Flexible approach to working whilst managing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- £25-30,000 starting salary with discretionary bonus.
- Hours – 8am to 6pm.
- 3 month probationary period.
Benefits - pension, private health care, life cover.