AVP - Liquidity Risk Reporting
Meraki Talent’s client is currently looking to hire an Assistant Vice President for Liquidity Risk Reporting into their business. Our client is a leading Global Bank which has made a sizable commitment to their Glasgow site in recent times. As part of this ongoing growth and development they are looking to build out Liquidity Risk Reporting in Glasgow and this appointment is crucial to this process.
Within Liquidity Risk Reporting the team is responsible for producing a range of reports for both internal and external risk management purposes and for submission to the regulators. As an AVP in the team you will be supporting the overall production and submission of Liquidity Risk Reports – both internally and to the regulators.
- Support the production of daily and monthly external reporting (PRA and Fed)
- Support the production of internal management reports
- Provision of inputs for liquidity related external disclosures and ILAAP
- Monitor controls across Liquidity Risk Reporting
- Performance monthly reconciliations of liquidity data
- Ensure controls and governance around reconciliations
For this role, my client is seeking a career-minded individual who excels in operating in a complex, fast-paced Financial Services environment. Strong Balance Sheet and Finance skills are required and advanced Excel (inc VBA) and SQL would be highly beneficial. Any background knowledge on liquidity risk would naturally be very welcome.