Meraki Talent are engaged on a permanent Accounts Assistant position with an established Accountancy firm based in Glasgow.
Meraki Talent are engaged on a permanent Accounts Assistant position with an established Accountancy firm based in Glasgow. The Company
This business has an incredible reputation for excellence and delivery. Its once again entering an exciting period of growth and is looking to add a talented individual to its already impressive Business Services department. The Role
The position of Accounts Assistant requires 2 years’ experience in an Accountancy Practice, strong communication skills with the ability to build strong working relations both within the firm and your clients. Our client seeks a Self-motivated individual who can work to tight deadlines, you will have excellent presentation and organisational skills together with an ability to understand and respond promptly to clients’ needs. On Offer
The position of Accounts Assistant is on a permanent basis. As part of a thriving and busy team, progression opportunities are never far away. The role will offer a salary between £25,000 - £28,000 DOE and the client offices are based in Glasgow city centre.
- Assist the Business Services department in providing an efficient and effective service to the firm’s clients
- Work as part of a larger team across a diverse portfolio of clients
- Preparation of limited company, partnership and sole trader accounts using various accounting software’s including cloud packages
- Always liaise with clients ensuring quality and accuracy
- Assist with Company Secretarial and MTD related skill group tasks
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- 18 – 24 months experience of working within an Accountancy Practice
- Recently Qualified, Part Qualified or Qualified by experience
- Up to date and efficient with XERO and QuickBooks
- Additional experience in areas such as company secretarial would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing deadlines and priorities
- Knowledge of accounting packages such as Iris, QuickBooks Online, XERO and Sage
Please do not hesitate to contact Dean Gorrie for a private and confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.