Banking Operations Associates and Analysts Needed in Glasgow!!!
- Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom Glasgow Scotland GB
- Contract, Full time
- South Africa GSC
- 17 May 18 2018-05-17
This role is based in Glasgow.
This is a fantastic opportunity for fairly recent graduates with a few years experience.
MUST HAVE OBTAINED 2.1 OR FIRST CLASS IN THEIR BACHELORS OR DISTINCTIONS IN THEIR MASTERS!!!
The critical functions of the role include the management of trade flow exceptions, daily margin and collateral management and onboarding. Beyond this we provide technical and product advice, to assist our front office teams in growing the business. Qualified applicants must be adaptable to change, given the changing regulatory environment and technical offerings. With these changes and variety of work, effective time management is a must. Increasingly the emphasis on the team is to become Relationship Managers and provide a superior service to our client base.
- Ensure that clients' reporting is accurate and dispatched in a timely manner.
- Ensure accurate and timely collateral management, meeting both regulatory requirements and client requests.
- Resolve trade and collateral breaks.
- Ensure accurate commission and billing.
- Escalate effectively to management in a timely manner.
- Will be required to work on a rotational shift rota basis to support the global model.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills, being able to communicate clearly and concisely
- The ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Possess robust analytical skills, an attention to detail and a keen awareness of risk
- Candidate should be a self-starter with the ability to work either on their own initiative as well as be a solid team player
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
-VBA/Macro proficiency preferable