Meraki Talent are engaged on a permanent Bookkeeper position with an established Mid-Tier Accountancy firm based in Glasgow.
Meraki Talent are engaged on a permanent Bookkeeper position with an established Mid-Tier Accountancy firm based in Glasgow. The Company
This business has an incredible reputation for excellence and delivery. Its once again entering an exciting period of growth and is looking to add a talented individual to its already impressive Business Services department. The Role
The position of Bookkeeper requires an organised and attentive individual who can work at pace. Working alongside your peers, you will undertake assignments across a varied portfolio of clients. Attention to detail is key to success with this position due to the varied demands of clients and the ever-changing requirements of the industry. On Offer
The position of Bookkeeper is on a permanent basis. As part of a thriving and busy team, progression opportunities are never far away. The role will offer a salary between £18,000 - £21,000 DOE and the client offices are based in Glasgow city centre.
- To assist your team and provide an efficient and effective service to the firm’s clients
- Manage a portfolio of 30 bookkeeping clients
- Preparation of quarterly and monthly VAT returns
- Undertake client engagement using up to date cloud Accounting software’s
- Ensuring quality and accuracy of work always
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- 18 – 24 months experience of working within an Accountancy Practice
- Up to date and efficient with XERO and QuickBooks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in all aspects of Bookkeeping
Please do not hesitate to contact Dean Gorrie for a private and confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.