- Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Apr 19
Business Analyst with experience analyzing and documenting large scale Financial Systems. BA will focus on Margin and Collateral Global Clearing projects. The BA will work closely with Clearing business and Operations as well as other Subject Matter Experts to gather, analyze, document and communicate requirements as well as maintain project plans and track project status.
- Understand and document the requirements of the respective business areas and their products.
- Perform data analysis.
- Acquire stakeholder consensus for all documented business requirements.
- Work with the different development teams to assist in documenting the system designs.
- Act as a liaison between Business Users/SMEs and developers to ensure proper documentation of the business application requirements and technical specifications in order to produce comprehensive functional requirements.
- Participate in reviews of design/architecture artifacts to ensure that the outcome is consistent with business needs.
- Work within the change control process to document and update changing system requirements.
- Participate in the planning and execution of QA/UAT testing of applications
- Hands-on experience supporting Financial Services systems, particularly Margin or Risk Management application.
- Knowledge of futures and options and OTC derivatives is a plus.
- Understanding of complex margin movement workflows and ability to express them in the terms understandable by application developers.
- Understanding of SQL and ability to construct simple queries.
- Experienced in collecting, organizing and tracking requirements (requirements management)
- Excellent analytical skills, especially pertaining to data analysis.
- Must have excellent oral and written skills being able to communicate effectively on both a technical and business level.
- Must have a experience of gathering requirements and working with technical staff to develop system designs.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design/Analysis concepts.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.