Business Analyst - Regulatory Change, Scotland
- Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
- Our Business Analysts are an integral part of the project team, working closely with project stakeholders helping them to deliver solutions for our clients that exceed expectations
- Elicit the requirements for data provision from clients and key stakeholders
- Work with regulatory and industry bodies to clarify requirements for regulatory data and perform appropriate business and data analysis tasks as part of the project lifecycle including producing process maps, operating models, business requirements and functional requirements documents and structure deliverables
- Work with BA teams and the Project Manager to analyse any changes to requirements throughout the projects.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Experience within the financial services industry with Knowledge of Financial Services including Capital Markets, Fund Services and Asset Management, with exposure to regulatory change
- Experience working on regulatory projects, including MiFID2, UCITS, FATCA, EMIR, Dodd Frank
- Business analysis experience in regulatory change projects - demonstrate the ability to complete functional analysis to assess impact to current business processes to ensure compliance
- Experience in collaborating with project team & stakeholders, across multiple business and locations, to categorize and prioritise regulatory requirements
- Work closely with both the project teams & the relevant business lines to ensure current processes are fully understood and documented
- Meeting with stakeholders to capture detailed requirements considered necessary to deliver on objectives
- Must take an innovative approach to translating client needs into business requirements, with strong influencing skills
- Actively participate in project planning and status reporting activities linked to business analysis activities and related workstreams
- Experienced in applying proven methodologies, standards and tools in the preparation of Business Requirement Definitions, User Acceptance Testing, system conversions and implementations.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture