Meraki Talent are engaged on a permanent contract with a Glasgow based Accountancy Practice.
Meraki Talent are engaged on a permanent contract with a Glasgow based Accountancy Practice. The Company
This business has an incredibly rich history and has been servicing the Glasgow market for over 50 years. Due to continued success, through consistent new client wins and strengthening existing relationships throughout the COVID-19 pandemic they are again entering an exciting period of growth and looking to add to their management team. The Role
You will manage a diverse portfolio of clients across several disciplines such as Professional Practices, Family Owner Managed Businesses, Charities, Technology and Retail.
The position of Business Services Manager requires a fully qualified ACCA/ACA or ICAS Accountant with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a managerial position. You will be a strong leader with experience of leading a team of at least 4 junior members of staff within an Accountancy Practice.
You will have impeccable relationship building skills with colleagues and clients alike. You will lead from the front, sharing best Practice with your team and being the real driving force of the department. The role requires an individual with an entrepreneurial flare and an eye for opportunities to help the business grow. On Offer
As part of a thriving and busy team, progression opportunities are never far away. Our client prides themselves on their ability to grow individuals and sees their managers as the partners of tomorrow. The role will offer a salary between £45,000 - £50,000. Main Responsibilities
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients as well as aiding and supporting your team of Associates
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Ensure assignments are completed on time and within budget
- Review and develop the accounts work prepared by your team
- Ensure that the firm’s compliance procedures are adhered to
- All work is presented to partners in a complete and finalised format
- Ensure that draft fees are prepared in a timely manner
- Provide an efficient service to clients, ensuring that the clients’ needs are fully met
- Ensure the firm’s professional standards are always met
For a private and confidential, please contact Dean Gorrie at Meraki Talent.