What will you be doing?
• Supporting the management of capital processes, issue management, process improvement and change across the Risk Information Services (RIS) teams
• Assisting and driving forward the capital optimization and precision activity across all the risk types, both in terms of RWA, as well as regulatory leverage measures
• Supporting capital related projects both for the benefit of RIS and its stakeholders as well as for compliance with prudential regulation
• Reviewing and communicating regulatory changes and working with various teams in terms of identifying impacts and aiding in the buildout of the new regulations
• Supporting capital related process reviews across the RIS risk types, focusing on process efficiencies and the identification and implementation of control improvements
• Supporting the Business, Treasury and Risk with capital utilization initiatives and queries
• Driving forward Treasury and Business focused projects relating to the accuracy, frequency and timeliness of the provision of RWA and Leverage MI
• Driving implementation of regulatory change and buildout of strategic infrastructure to aid automated calculation for regulatory reporting
What we’re looking for:
• Experience of managing issues that span beyond your immediate function and of implementation of solutions that work best for the bank
• Excellent Risk or Finance background with developed analytical, technical and/ or operational skills
• Ability to advise and influence senior management and other colleagues
• Solid Regulatory Capital background with experience across Capital Requirements Regulation (CRR/ CRR2) risk asset classes, both in the capital production and optimisation
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Prior experience in Regulatory reporting; specifically, standardized reporting
• Proven track record of accurate interpretation of various regulatory publications
• Analytical track record and ability to work with multiple teams for delivery for key capital enhancements
Where will you be working?
We’ve been in Scotland for 250 years, and Scotland’s significance to Barclays has never been as important as it is today. You can find the Aurora Building in Bothwell Street, a short walk from both Central and Queen Street Stations, and not far from Sauchiehall Street and Argyll Street, two of the city’s main shopping hubs. We’re committed to giving everyone the opportunity to thrive at Barclays, investing in our people, communities, and facilities – highlighted by our new state-of-the-art campus opening soon in the city centre.