Client Compliance Specialist
- Competitive with Excellent Benefits
- Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom Glasgow Scotland GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
As a Client Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for implementation and adherence of due diligence policies whilst completing Standard Risk Remediation on clients in the business. You will complete regular reviews in line with business and policy required. You will continue to develop the client lifecycle with Barclays through professional service via telephony, email, written communications. You will manage your time effectively and be able to adhere to strict regulatory requirements.
Barclays is a major global financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, and wealth and investment management.
We provide international and private banking, wealth planning, trust and fiduciary services, investment management, brokerage services and research to private and intermediary clients across the world. Additionally our clients benefit from access to the breadth of personal, corporate and investment banking expertise across Barclays, one of the largest financial services groups in the world.
As a Client Lifecycle Specialist your main responsibilities will involve:
* Managing a complex and varied workload with strict regulatory deadlines
* Ensuring compliance of all clients with Financial Crime issued guidance notes
* Reviewing and understanding Customer Due Diligence procedures and policies
* Liaising, engaging and escalating to stakeholders of all levels in order to complete the remediation to the highest standard
* Delivering world class customer service
As a Client Lifecycle Specialist your skills and qualifications will include:
* Proven ability to build and execute strong internal and external relationships
* Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to make decisions quickly and effectively
* A proven ability of managing escalations and complex cases where there can be a client impact and reputational risk
* Excellent knowledge of risk and compliance as well as regulatory issues within the financial sector
* Proven track record within the financial service industry, with experience at a senior level
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.