Credit IRB Reporting Manager
- Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Change Recruitment Group
- 20 Sep 18
CREDIT IRB REPORTING MANAGER | PERM | GLASGOW
A well known challenger retail bank is transitioning to an Internal Ratings Based (IRB) bank and as a result, there is a need for credit portfolio analysis to be provided to committees.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Credit Analytics, the Credit Reporting Development Manager will be accountable for continuing to develop credit portfolio analysis using IRB measures such as Probability of Default, Expected Loss, Loss Given Default, Exposure At Default and Risk Weighted Assets, to make insightful and value-add recommendations to the Heads of Business and Retail Risk and a range of stakeholders.
We're looking for an enthusiastic individual who is capable of working in a dynamic environment where quality, accuracy and attention to detail is critical at all times.
ABOUT THE ROLE
· Managing a small team to develop analysis, insight and reporting on the credit portfolio;
· Identifying existing and forecasting potential future trends of credit metrics;
· Providing insight to management on performance and emerging trends or potential areas of risk;
· Sourcing internal and external best practice in IRB credit portfolio reporting and incorporating where appropriate;
· Ensuring all reporting is delivered to timeline and the analysis is clear and concise; and
· Supporting the Senior Manager Credit Analytics with effective management of data and to ensure identification and prioritisation of issues and continuous improvement opportunities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
· Experience in a business, financial or risk management discipline within financial services;
· Degree qualified in Mathematics or Statistics or equivalent demonstrable knowledge;
· SAS analytical experience;
· Significant experience of quantitative analysis and report writing;
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access, Word and Power Point);
· Strong influencing skills;
· Experience in building trusted relationships and networks;
· Nurturing approach to teamwork, collaboration combined with respect for others;
· Capable of working to strict deadlines; and
· Customer focus.
· Prior experience within an IRB environment; and
· Experience in leading a Team in a fast moving environment.
For more information and to apply please contact Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 473 4943.