Cyber Software Developer - Python
As an experienced memberof our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who arepassionate around solving business problems through innovation &engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledgeand expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well aspartner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stayfocused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantlystrive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting,thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought andcreative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
The world of cybersecurityinvolves adapting to a constantly changing world; as part of this team you willbe thinking both how to solve problems in the now and also for the nextgeneration of threats. JP Morgan Chaseinvests $9.5B+ annually in technology and you would be one of 40k+technologists who innovate in how the firm builds initiatives like big data,machine learning, and mobile/cloud development. We want people like yourself to create innovative solutions that willnot only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
This role requires a wide variety ofstrengths and capabilities, including:
- Experiencedeveloping with Python
- Knowledge andexperience designing and building large scale and high availability systems
- Experienceutilizing operational tools and monitoring solutions that ensure the health andsecurity of our services.
- Strong experiencedeveloping enterprise software or Masters' degree in Computer Science orequivalent degree)
Experience in one or more of thefollowing preferred:
- Working within anagile development methodology (Kanban, Scrum, etc.)
- Experience withcontinuous delivery and deployment.
- Experienceassessing of data protection approaches, requirements, and activities
- Understanding of cryptography,masking, tokenization or other data protection technologies and their impact tothe application
- Knowledge ofsystem security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, includingpenetration testing and the development of exploits
- Experiencedeveloping software using continuous integration/deployment pipeline thatincludes vendor solutions
- Experience in nextgeneration platforms such as cloud, PaaS, mobile, and Big Data
Your expertise in cyber, combined withyour desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to ourCybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all ourlines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, andmaintaining next-level technology. The work you'll do is vital, as it willprotect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in depositsevery day.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase &Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're anintegral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technologyhubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deployeverything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobilesolutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity,machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment intechnology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that willnot only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value theunique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organizationthat thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and careerdevelopment, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're lookingto build your career as part of a global technology team tackling bigchallenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world,we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equalopportunity employer.