- £28,000 - £33,000
- Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom Glasgow Scotland GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Change Recruitment Group
- 02 May 18 2018-05-02
Change Accountancy and Finance are currently partnering with a recognised brand in Glasgow City Centre to recruit an accountant to their financial planning and analysis team
Change Accountancy and Finance are currently partnering with a recognised brand in Glasgow City Centre to recruit an accountant to their financial planning and analysis team. The role is an initial 6 month contract and will be working with the existing team to deliver the financial plan and assist with the monitoring and review of business performance. Our client is looking for a finalist level or newly qualified accountant that is keen to gain valuable experience and be hands on in the analysis and filtering of financial information. Core responsibilities include;
- Assisting in the review of financial information in order to complete the organisations financial plan for the coming year
- Engaging with stakeholders to review and discuss planning templates
- Confident analysing financial information to highlight trends and create commentary
- Entry of financial information to the companies planning tool and using excel to filter and manipulate data
- Preparation of financial data to review and support commentary in the planning process
- Ensuring robust controls and processes are in place and complying with internal controls
Applicants for this role will either be nearing the end of their studies or be recently qualified. Hands on experience of accounts prep, management accounts or financial analysis would be of benefit and or experience being part of client audit engagements to review data and controls. A proactive nature and willingness to be hands on with the financial information is key as well as communication skills to work closely with finance and non finance professionals.
In return the applicant will get the chance to work with a market leading client and be part of a key planning cycle for the organisation, add real value and develop their own skill base.
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 - Fixed Term Contract