We are a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success.
Our Glasgow office employs in excess of 1,500 staff across Operations, Technology, Legal and Compliance, Internal Audit, Fund Services and Finance. Due to our growing business, we have a demand for career minded people to join our teams.
The Liquidity and Funding Controller (LFC) team is responsible for preparing, calculating, reviewing and filing both the internal and external liquidity and funding reporting returns required by the Federal Reserve, Prudential Regulation Authority and European Banking Authority. The main clients of the team are Corporate Treasury and Bank Resource Management, who jointly manage the Liquidity and Funding needs of the business, as well as close interaction with Legal Entity Controllers, Global Product Controllers and IT
· Prepare sections of the daily and monthly liquidity reporting suite
· Develop collaborative working relationships with a range of stakeholders across different departments and regions
· Undertake analysis of liquidity reporting data to validate and understand key business drivers
· Participate in improvement efforts including department level work streams and IT automation initiatives
· Ensure liquidity reporting adheres to the defined control framework and is consistent with the key reporting produced across the wider team
· Relevant degree/equivalent experience
· A track record of building effective working relationships with a variety of different stakeholders
· The ability to work to tight deadlines in a dynamic, challenging environment covering complex subject matter
· Excellent communication skills including ability to escalate effectively and in a timely manner
· Self-motivated personality with high standards for quality of work and accuracy
· Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and an ability to summarise data/themes in a meaningful format
· Relevant work experience in the financial services industry (Financial/Product Control or Treasury/Funding) is preferred