This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a brandnew collaborative and diverse team of software developers in Glasgow. This teamwill be building the next generation trading systems for the Credit tradingbusiness, one of the world's largest and most complex financial markets, worthtrillions of dollars. It's a huge multi-year undertaking, and we need moresoftware developers to do it.
No prior experience offinance or trading is required . You can learn the domain by doing, with thesupport of our internal training programs and experience of colleagues. What we are lookingfor?
You are strongly motivated to continue promoting theexisting collaborative team culture we have, are passionate about learning andwant to do engineering right - to be able to tackle complex problems, to buildresilient, scalable components that meet client needs, and to partner effectivelywith others across the world. Writing tests, object modelling and refactoringare becoming core parts of your engineering practice. What do we offer?
- A diverse, inclusive and flexible environment.
- Fully automated, mature, true continuous deployment, where developers can push code in seconds from within the development environment.
- The ability to accelerate your own development by working with smart people willing to share their knowledge.
- Challenging projects using the concise, expressive joy of python combined with a cutting edge reactive programming paradigm that allows us to write asynchronous applications with greatly improve parallelism and concurrency.
- ...and of course market leading salary and benefits, with the career opportunities of a huge technology organization.
No prior experience of Python or reactive programming required. We've found that the right people take to the language and paradigm quickly. You'll join 2000 other active Python committers around the world working on the same internal platform.