As a Barclays Liquidity Risk Reporting Analyst you will be part of the Liquidity Risk Reporting (LRR) team, who is responsible for producing a suite of reports both for internal risk management purposes and submission to the regulators. The team is based across different locations mainly in the UK, US and India, and this exciting opportunity has been created in our Glasgow Strategic location within our growing Treasury and Liquidity team.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the production and submission of Liquidity Risk Reports to internal stakeholders and regulators, ensuring adherence to supporting controls and governance framework
- Supporting the production and submission of monthly external reporting to our key regulators (PRA, Fed and CBI)
- Providing inputs for liquidity related external disclosures and the Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ILAAP)
- Co-ordinating and managing relationships and messaging across multiple stakeholders including Funding and Liquidity Management, Risk, Finance & Treasury
- Communicating and representing risks, concerns and remediation plans to team AVP and VP team leads
What we’re looking for:
- An understanding of reporting control and governance frameworks
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work collaboratively with the Reporting teams across the different locations
- Good presentations skills
- Financial services experience, within retail and/or investment banking
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Very good Microsoft Excel skills and ideally experience of using SQL and VBA
- A degree (or equivalent) in a quantitative area of study and a solid understanding of computer systems
- Knowledge and the understanding of Balance Sheet and Finance processes
- Experience of producing and submitting a regulatory risk report, ideally of a Liquidity nature
Where will you be working?
Barclays Scotland is a real Scottish success story. We’ve been in Scotland for 250 years, and our significance has never been as important as it is today. Glasgow is a recognised strategic hub within Barclays globally, and admired as a shining light in Scottish business.