Network Infrastructure Analyst
- GBP32000 - GBP38000 per annum + Benefits
- Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom Glasgow Scotland GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Network Infrastructure Analyst A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Network Infrastructure Analyst to join SThree's new offices in Glasgow. This Network Infrastructure Analyst will join SThree's newly created Infrastructure team, which is responsible for managing and supporting all the server, storage, IaaS, Office 365, Email messaging, VMware hypervisors and core Microsoft technologies in the SThree estate.
Network Infrastructure Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Network Infrastructure Analyst to join SThree's new offices in Glasgow. This Network Infrastructure Analyst will join SThree's newly created Infrastructure team, which is responsible for managing and supporting all the server, storage, IaaS, Office 365, Email messaging, VMware hypervisors and core Microsoft technologies in the SThree estate.
Who are SThree?
SThree are an industry leading recruitment organisation who provide permanent and contract staff to STEM sectors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). We operate across 10 specialist brands (including Huxley, Progressive, Real Staffing, and Computer Futures) and employ over 2,800 people in 16 countries globally.
SThree are currently embarking on an exciting venture to set up a new Shared Services Centre of Excellence in Glasgow City Centre. As a result, we have a high volume of new vacancies across our Finance, IT, Legal, and HR teams, providing a fantastic opportunity for you to get involved in something new at a fun, rewarding company.
What will you be doing?
- Performance and fault analysis of the SThree corporate data communications network
- Data communications capacity analysis and planning
- Proactive management of corporate network Infrastructure
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Cisco, Citrix and Forcepoint devices and associated software configurations and security standards
- Installation and commissioning of new data communications circuits and office networks
- Provide 2-3 line support to the service desk and liaise with 3rd party system maintainers
What skills/experience should you have?
- CCNA/CCNP qualified
- Working knowledge of LAN/WAN technology
- Experience building, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining Cisco Routers, Switches, Firewalls and Wireless devices
- Experience with Citrix or VMWare virtualisation
- A willingness to work in a cross functional team and pick up additional infrastructure responsibilities
Why work for SThree?
We pride ourselves on being a true meritocracy, where our employees' hard work is valued and rewarded. We provide fantastic opportunities for growth and like to promote from within - a high proportion of our senior staff originally joined the company in entry level positions. If that isn't enough, you'll also enjoy:
- Competitive holiday allowance with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Company share scheme
- Variety of high street and travel discounts
If you have the above experience and you're keen to join SThree in our new Centre of Excellence, then please apply now!
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales