Oracle Software Engineer
- Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom Glasgow Scotland GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Jul 18 2018-07-22
Oracle Software Engineer
Asa member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first intocreating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You ' ll join an inspiring and curious team oftechnologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development,coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating highquality software and new products. You ' ll be tasked withkeeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what ' s being developed. Coming in with an understandingof the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agileframeworks-is key. And best of all, you ' ll be working with and sharing ideas, informationand innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths andcapabilities, including:
• Advanced knowledgeof application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding ofarchitecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiencyin developmental toolsets
• Ability tocollaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm toaccomplish common goals
• Must have experience in Strong Oracle Databaseskills i.e. SQL & PL/SQL, Exposure to ETL & BI reporting tools,Stronganalytical skills i.e. keen eye for standards & adopting best practices
• Understanding ofsoftware skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance andsoftware improvement
• The role is in a small team with a focus ondeveloping API ' s, reports & dashboards that exposes ouranalyst ' s estimates to various downstream systems,clients & vendors. This year we are looking to significantly expand thecapabilities & visibility of the current system, there are lots ofopportunities for innovation as we explore the opportunities in a very largehistorical dataset. You will be working in an agile teamthat is responsible for all aspects of software delivery. The team works with a great deal of autonomy and,as such, you will be expected to take end to end ownership of deliveries andface off to the business. Wevalue high quality solutions over time to production and you will be joining ateam of enthusiastic technologists with a passion for building software in theright way.
Our Corporate &Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain thetechnology that helps us safely service the world ' s important corporations, governments andinstitutions. You ' ll develop solutionsfor a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion indeposits. CIB provides strategic advice,raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over100 countries around the world.
When you work atJPMorgan Chase & Co., you ' re not just workingat a global financial institution. You ' re an integral partof one of the world ' s biggest techcompanies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologistsdesign, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives tobig data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity,machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment intechnology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that willnot only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase& Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we ' re building a technology organization that thriveson diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offercompetitive benefits and compensation. If you ' re looking to build your career as part of a globaltechnology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people andcompanies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase &Co. is an equal opportunity employer.