- Sep 03, 2021
The Resource Specialist will manage across the intern and graduate programmes, delivering on the design and execution of the programmes.
- Design and deliver upon all Analyst level training programmes in Glasgow, including Induction days and various insight programme initiatives
- Manage the annual keep-warm calendar and on boarding strategy for the region's intern and fulltime Analysts
- Responsible for all vendor management related to entry level programme management and execution including annual vendor reviews, as it relates to your client
- Responsible for programme content (new and refresh) in partnership with key contacts in the business, Talent Management and vendors
- Partner with the Diversity & Inclusion team to diversity-proof the entry level training and ongoing development programmes
- Previous In house or onsite Recruitment Experience
- Previous Graduate - Campus Recruitment
- Applicant Tracking & CRM Knowldge
- Knowldge of Recruitment Soucing Tools
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.