Business Manager Global Bank Permenent
Meraki Talent’s client is currently looking to hire a VP level Business Manager into their expanding Glasgow site on a permanent basis. It is a newly created role within their Controls Office which is responsible for supporting senior leadership in the Bank with strategy, planning, performance management and cost controls.
Our client is a leading Global Bank which has made a firm commitment to Scotland in recent times.
As a Vice President Level Business Manager, you enjoy a well-rounded role within a fast-paced, complex, global banking environment. Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring effective cost controls are in place to oversee effective cost and resource management
- Provide robust insight, analysis, and commentary to provide a clear view on business performance, cost, headcount, and activity levels
- Support the implementation of projects and programmes of work – demonstrating ability to operate at a strategic level
- Challenge the status quo across the Controls Office, explore new operational efficiencies and process simplifications
- Lead and co-ordinate business partnering activities across the Controls Office and stakeholders
For this role my client is seeking an executive focused and detail orientated Business Management/Finance professional who brings extensive experience in Financial Services/Banking.
Demonstrable experience in managing cost analysis, budgeting, financial management and forecasting is essential, as is the ability to learn complex subject matters quickly. The regulatory environment and business is ever evolving and so must the successful applicant’s skill-set, knowledge base and network.