- Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom Glasgow Scotland GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
As an experienced Solutions Developer (Actimize) your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.
Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
•BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience with Actimize or similar toolset (Mantas, Norkom CDD/KYC, Pega) is a must
•Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
• Proficiency in modern programming languages
• Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
• Actimize toolset experience - Risk Case Manager(ERCM) 5.x/RCM designer, Coding and configuring in Actimize analytics intelligence server(AIS) 4.x, Plugin development
• Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data
•Experience with ETL tools like Informatica is preferred
• Must have strong database skills and fundamental understanding of data models and experience with relational databases
•Experience with Big Data technologies, Apache Spark, Shell Scripting and GIT is a plus
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing date-October 11, 2018