- Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Nov 18
iOS Mobile Software Engineer - Associate
Glasgow Technology Centre
Mobile technology is a fast paced and expanding platform within J.P. Morgan and we're looking to extend and diversify the skillset of our team to enhance the portfolio of apps and frameworks we provide.
You will be part of a successful team of passionate developers who create cutting edge applications used around the world. Our success is down to our ability to collaborate and share knowledge across the team. This collaboration is fostered through initiatives such as: Developer Tech Talks, Swap-shops and Ship-It days where you get to work on what you think is important. Furthermore, we support our developers by encouraging them to attend technical conferences and meet any specific training needs.
- Develop secure, testable and efficient code for iPhone, iPad Apps and frameworks.
- Adhere to agile principles and work closely and collaboratively with the wider team.
- Ensure code hygiene and documentation is maintained to the highest levels.
- Be passionate in your field and keep up-to-date on emerging technologies, platform advances and APIs.
Interested? This is what you will have:
- Proven track experience of developing for iOS with Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience of using common frameworks: UIKit (with Storyboards, Size Classes and Autolayout), Core Data.
- Experience in common Cocoa design patterns.
- Practical knowledge of iOS Platform Security: Keychain, Certificate Pinning, Data Protection APIs and Encryption.