Finance Business Analyst
- Gloucester, England, United Kingdom Gloucester England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
My client, a leading financial provider based in London are looking for a Finance business analyst to join the team.
• Lead the requirements capture of both Finance and IT with the service provider
• Support gap analysis activities looking at current vs future reporting requirements
• Manage and support the testing activities of the Finance teams
• Manage the Finance relationship with the project, including pro-active raising and remediation of issues.
• Support the wider change agenda dealing with ad hoc queries in a timely manner
• Support the wider Finance Team and other key stakeholders with shared interest in the ORCA project The successful applicant should:
• Be a qualified or part qualified accountant competent in double entry and with experience of reporting a full P&L & Balance Sheet.
• Experience of managing a systems migration project previously ensuring successful continuation of complete / accurate and timely Financial reporting
• Have previous experience working in a Finance BA / PM role facing off to IT functions
• Have a proven track record of delivery of multiple pieces of work to tight deadlines, pro-actively managing issues to ensure accurate reporting
. • Have the ability to manage key stakeholders, communicating key messages and information succinctly to senior management.
• Have good excel skills. Key Skills and Knowledge Areas
• Financial Accounting / Core Accounting (ideally, but not essential, with working knowledge of SAP) • Communication
• Financial Services Products Experience, ideally in Retail and Commercial secured lending.