Senior Audit Manager - Surrey
Senior Audit Manager job - Surrey - fast track progression to Partnership
Are you looking for a route to Partnership?
A rapidly expanding 3 Partner firm in Surrey are looking to make a number of senior level hires. The firm have grown significantly through skilled business development as well as acquisition and are looking to hire up to three Managers/Senior Managers who will be provided with fast track progression to Partnership.
The firm have been around for more than 75 years and are very well established and regarded in their local area. They work with clients across a range of sectors including property & construction, professional services, technology and financial services.
As Manager/Senior Manager, you will pick up a portfolio from day one, so do not necessarily need to bring a fee following with you. They have a very good work/life balance and have also started to integrate flexible working as well as working from home.
If you are looking for a route to Partnership in the Surrey area, then these are the best roles currently available.
- Managing a varied and significant portfolio of clients
- Managing a team of qualified and part qualified accountants and responsible for reviewing their work, appraisals and training
- Key point of contact for client queries, across audit & accounts
- If required, responsible for winning new business for the firm through networking events and referrals
- Providing technical updates and support for client where required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.