24 x 7 Operations - Shift
- Halifax, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 25 Mar 19
24 x 7 Operations - Shift
1 April 2019
Please note, this vacancy will close at 00:01am on the specified closing date rather than 11:59pm. Please ensure all applications are received before 00.01am on the specified closing date.
£19,863 - £22,070
We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options.
Agile Working Options
Unable to Offer Agile Options
Job Description Summary
To be accountable for the delivery of a range of high level technical/operational business support tasks, typically involving making recommendations and may involve co-ordinating / overseeing others within Batch and 24/7 Operations.
Core Purpose of the Role:
To become a competent Operator of 1 or more technical platforms within the 24x7 Operations Technical Teams. A good team player with a focus on delivering excellent service.
Principle accountabilities to include, but not limited to:
• Able to perform day to day operating on at least 1 platform - whilst developing skills/building knowledge to an advance level• Responsible for contributing to the delivery of 24x7 systems and services including Event/Alert management, scheduling and support of functional activities.• General knowledge of the 24x7 Operations Environment• Adherence to the Group Model for all processes including Incident, problem and Change, enabling SOX and Group Audit compliance for everything we do.• Responsible for undertaking (with supervision and guidance) workloads as set out via the departments strategy and roadmap.• Ability to work effectively in both small and large team environments producing quality work as part of a co-operative.• Cultivating and engaging in a continuous improvement environment, striving for perfection and effectiveness, optimising everything we do with Service in mind.• Responsible for ensuring identified risks are escalated as appropriate.• Has a basic understanding of Service Delivery methodology, including ITIL• Passionate about excellent customer service and evangelical about this to others.• A good communicator , clear concise and appropriate for audience.
- 5 A-C GCSE or equivalent including English and Maths, these must be evidenced on assessment.
- Any higher level related qualifications must be disclosed on application including a full breakdown of modules taken (A Levels, BTEC, degrees etc.)
- If successful, the next stage after application is an invitation to attend an assessment centre; we expect this to take place in July 2019. The location of these assessments are TBC, some travel may be required.
- The likely start date with the Group is expected to be October 2019, the actual Apprenticeship itself is expected to start 3 months following the start date.
- As part of the Apprenticeship, you will be required to travel and stay away at a dedicated training centre; flexibility with working hours will be required to support this. Travel costs will be covered.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.