Central Sales Support - Haywards Heath
- Haywards Heath, England, United Kingdom Haywards Heath England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- ABN AMRO Bank
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Central Sales Support - Haywards Heath
At a glance
This role aims to use data analytics and market intelligence to provide direct sales leads, support and maximize effective use of the CRM system within the Asset Based Finance Department. Develop opportunities for the creation of Deal Alerts and Case Studies. Provide operational support for regular Sales initiatives, managing projects from design to delivery. To Operate as an accelerator to the SME Sales Tea by Providing Analytical, Administrative and Commercial Support.
- To add value to the sales team by providing analytical, administrative and commercial support.
- Developing, updating and distribution of Sales Dashboard to include Pipeline Management.
- Undertaking outbound Sales calls, as identified through Data Analytics tools and National Sales Initiatives.
- Identifying market opportunities and undertaking end to end Project Management of Sales Campaigns - to include identification, support and follow up.
- Qualification and referral of incoming direct sales leads to partners across the ABN AMRO Group.
- Maintenance, data cleansing and continuous evolution of the effectiveness of the CRM system.
- Arrange meetings, conferences, corporate events and travel arrangements and attend and take minutes, as required.
- Prepare presentations, executive summaries and reports as required.
- Diary management; deal with appointment requests, proactively arrange appointments, prepare meeting packs in a timely manner
- Prepare and arrange Induction Plan for new entrants to the Sales Team, including arranging meetings where necessary.
- Prepare Internal and External Sales communications.
Your working environment
ABN AMRO is a Dutch Bank, offering a full range of services to retail, private , commercial and merchant banking clients. We are also active internationally in a number of specialist activities, such as Clearing, Energy, Commodities & Transportation (ECT) and Private Banking. The culture we aim for within the Bank is one in which we strive to strengthen our clients' position. Our success is based on the client's success. We want clients to perceive us as trusted, professional and ambitious - our core values. At ABN AMRO UK we follow the Banks global strategy. We always aim to put our customers first and to create sustainable, long-term value for all our stakeholders - customers, shareholders, employees and society at large; it is our people that we rely on to help us achieve this ambition. We concentrate on our strategic priorities:
- Client focus
- Invest in our future
- Maintain a moderate risk profile
- Selectively grow our businesses
- Improve profitability
- Capital Market Solutions (Clearing, Sales & Trading)
- Commercial Clients (Commercial Finance, AA Lease)
- International Clients (Escrow & Settlement, International Desk, Financial Institutions)
- Previous experience within Invoice discounting or asset based lending
- Be proactive in the organization and planning of all elements within job duties which enables the Sales Team to function optimally
- Confident, enthusiastic, energetic and solution orientated
- Naturally embraces and supports the company vision and strategy and lives the 'Culture Principles' - Crazy for Clients, I am Team, Give Trust, Be a Columbus, Are You In?
- High levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Flexible approach to 'out of hours' working needed
- Professional standards of communication, both written and oral (face-to-face and by telephone)
- Excellent Microsoft office knowledge in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Be self-motivated and able to prioritise times and tasks, dependent upon business needs and requirements
What we offer
Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, where flexibility is highly appreciated. We encourage you to grow and develop as a person and as an employee.
Are you interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com For more information please contact Niki Champion, Onsite Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org , +44 203 192 9342.
Back to search results