Commercial Manager - Hayward's Heath
- Haywards Heath, England, United Kingdom Haywards Heath England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- ABN AMRO Bank
- 22 Jul 18 2018-07-22
Commercial Manager - Hayward's Heath
ABN AMRO is a Dutch Bank offering a full range of services to retail, private, commercial and merchant banking clients. We are also active internationally in a number of specialist activities, such as Corporate and Commercial Banking, Asset Based Finance and Clearing.The culture we aim for within the Bank is one in which we strive to strengthen our clients' position. Our success is based on our client's success. We want clients to perceive us as a trusted partner, professional and ambitious - our core values.At ABN AMRO UK we follow the Banks global strategy. We always aim to put our customers first and to create sustainable, long-term value for all our stakeholders - customers, shareholders, employees and society at large; it is our people that we rely on to help us achieve this ambition.We concentrate on our strategic priorities:
- Client focus
- Invest in our future
- Maintain a moderate risk profile
- Selectively grow our businesses
- Improve profitability
- Corporate and Institutional Banking - which includes Corporate Banking, Clearing Global Markets - Sales & Trading, Escrow & Settlement, and Financial Institutions
- Commercial Banking which includes Asset Based Finance and International Desk, which provides transactional banking services
- Responsible for executing our quarterly internal audit testing within the Commercial Department in conjunction with Operational Risk Management and Compliance departments
- Act as an 'Approver' in our Responsible and Reliable Banking responsibility by reviewing completed risk assessments forms to evaluate the justification for the risk classification assigned to each client
- Supporting our Corporate, International and Commercial support team in structuring and negotiating deals to get approved in Credit Committee
- Identify opportunities within the team and our Client on-boarding process to improve our way of working
- Scrutinise client financial information including analysis of historic accounts and forecasts
- Attend and administrate Credits Committee to promote and support deals, as required and in accordance with company guidelines
- Negotiate non standard client documentation and liaise with in house and external lawyers.
- Support the Commercial team as part of a deal team in the closing of deals including reviewing and signing off on the completeness of pre-commencement conditions and the liaison with third party suppliers to support the on boarding process ensuring clear and timely communication throughout.
- Act as Power of Attorney for Client or Prospect documentation
- Provide assistance and support to Commercial team members as required with a view to developing knowledge and departmental 'best practice'
- Quality of support provided to Relationship and Business Development Managers
- Quality and accuracy of internal audit resting
- 100% of sign-offs and approvals within Commercial Manager team
- Increase in new business achieved.
- Quality of pro-active support to Commercial Support team and implementation of improvements on a regular basis
- Pro active, confident, enthusiastic, energetic and solution orientated
- Naturally embraces and supports the company vision and strategy and lives the 'Culture Principles' - Crazy for Clients, I am Team, Give Trust, Be a Columbus, Are You In
- Highest levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Flexible approach to 'out of hours' working needs
- Professional standards of communication, both written and oral (face-to-face and by telephone)
- High level of accuracy and effective time management and organisational skills
- Excellent Microsoft office knowledge in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
For further information about this vacancy and to apply, please use the button above or email email@example.com
Trusted, professional and ambitious: our core values serve as an ethical compass, are at the heart of our corporate culture, and are the basis of everything we do.
var vacancyNumber = "14868";var events="event54";var hrType="Vacancy";var vacancyTitle="Commercial Manager";