- Hertford, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Taylor Root
- 13 Feb 19
Excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with Pensions experience to come in and lead projects changing processes and procedures for a leading insurance and pensions provider
As a Project Manager within the Pensions department of a leading insurance and pensions provider you will be responsible to bring in-depth knowledge of defined contribution and defined benefit pensions processes and procedures to the firm whilst successfully managing projects changing those processes and procedures.
- You will be working closely with the Operational Lead in analysing proposed system changes and identifying weaknesses in current processes.
- You will need to analyse the current processes and procedures, formulate accurate and complete documentation, capturing all business requirements and make recommendations and changes for improvements.
- Ensure documentation is accurate and complete, capturing all business requirements.
- Liaise with various areas across the business which requires someone with a collaborative approach and strong influencing skills.
- This role would suit an analytically minded professional who is assertive and able to effectively build key professional relationships with a variety of different teams and clients.
- Previous experience working in a pensions environment with up to date pensions legislative knowledge.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.