Treasury Regulatory Reporting Accountant
- Salary: GBP38000.00 - GBP42000 per annum
- Location: Hertford, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
Our client, a growing banking organisation in Hertfordshire is looking to hire a treasury focused regulatory reporting accountant to join the finance team on a permanent basis.
* To develop and maintain financial policies, controls, systems and processes to ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements;
* Manage liquidity, capital, and interest rate management within the banks risk appetite, and report the respective risks to appropriate boards, committees and management.
* Ensure comprehensive and timely reporting to PRA / FCA and maintenance of historic reporting;
* Develop and implement all necessary financial policies and control procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements.
* Ensuring Regulatory Reporting system is reconciled to Core Banking system, General Ledger and Treasury system.
* Act as the main point of contact with Regulator for routine and regular submissions, including regulator queries.
* Daily cashflow forecasting and monitoring, ensuring compliance with limits and risk appetite * Ensure that sufficient cash is held in the Banks settlement account(s) to cover forecasted daily (and intra-day) cash outflows and to cover unexpected/stressed cash outflows.
* Managing the investment of surplus funds in approved treasury instruments and providing funding at the time required.
* Production of reports for ALCO & any Treasury returns required by the Bank's regulators and/or for statutory purposes.
* Preparation of the Treasury Assets / Liquidity annual budget and produce forecasts and variances against budget to assist decision making
* Produce required insights and analysis of pricing decisions on the bank portfolio, and strategic implications. This includes stress testing and recovery and resolution planning.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Educated to degree standard and possessing recognised professional accountancy qualification. Previous Treasury and Regulatory Reporting experience useful but not essential.