Who we're looking for
We're looking for a Change Analyst to assist the Change Manager.
We've got a new site, new teams, and new ways of working. So we want someone who'll manage the review, prioritisation and planning of activities to remediate vulnerabilities. About Schroders
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 4,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper. The base
You'll be based at our new Broadlands Business Campus near Horsham in West Sussex. That's home to our new Technology Operations Centre.
It's a brand new site, and a brand new team, putting digital first. So we're looking for people who are excited about setting things up, shaking things up, and working across teams. It's a chance to shape how we work rather than slot into an established structure.
It'll have same high standards and international reputation as our HQ in the City of London, without being in the city: a big, countryside campus (and no commute on the Tube) means life will feel a little different. The team
We support our international offices by developing, rolling out and maintaining our systems and processes, using cutting-edge software and hardware. Our new Broadlands Business Campus means there's a great working environment for the team.
We know that helping you balance personal and professional commitments is a big part of that, so we're open to flexible working.
Due to the nature of the monitoring and communication of remediation activities you will be required to work at weekends. What you'll do
• Oversee all day to day change management activities ensuring RFCs are managed per the agreed processes and within defined OLAs. This includes risk and impact assessment, conflict management, monitoring formal approval and implementation and change record closure.
• Manage daily and weekly reporting requirements and assist with the provision for ad-hoc data when required.
• Contribute in CAB preparation.
• Work together and share insights with others in the team.
• Own and manage your workload and escalate when required.
• Help the team to keep improving its service, by sharing your suggestions for improving processes.
• Uphold our standards, processes and policies. The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• A pro-active, organised approach with attention to detail.
• Knowledge of and experience with MS Office range of products.
• Knowledge of the ITIL framework - Change Management and associated services.
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to quickly build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders. The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• An understanding of IT infrastructure and its topology.
• Exposure to the ServiceNow change management module. What you'll be like
• Good at organising multiple streams of activity, whilst maintaining vision of the end goals
• A good communicator - great at listening, being clear and giving reassurance
• Good at persuading, influencing and negotiating
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Good at working in a team and with other teams
• Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines, without losing attention to detail
• Flexible and willing to learn - the work in this role will evolve, so you'll be closely involved in shaping how the role matures We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age