Excellent opportunity to join this national organisation on a permanent basis based in Horsham town centre Role:
Credit Controller Location
: Horsham, West Sussex Salary:
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum Credit Controller - About the Role
Working as a part of a very motivated and energetic team of professional credit controllers. Your role is about strong relationship building, enthusiasm and ability to drive and exceed customer service.
You will be responsible for your own accounts ensuring timely and efficient collections and invoice data entry to bespoke systems. As the Credit Controller you will:
Working alongside the Accounts Receivable team of three, the Credit Controller ensures that debt is collected within terms set with customers. Duties to include:
The successful Credit Controller will have:
- Prioritise and manage the debt collection across an agreed billing stream
- Weekly aged debt reviews with Financial Manager with concise and current collection status
- Ensure data held within the systems is up to date and accurate with regards to credit control activities
- Identifying and reporting expected cash receipts for operational cash-flow reporting
- Liaising regularly with the wider business
- Work with other credit controllers, and wider finance team, to ensure queries are resolved.
- At least 1-2 years' experience in an account receivable role.
- Previous credit control experience
- Strong customer service attitude.
- Good excel skills
- Confident negotiator, friendly and influential both over the phone, written and face to face.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.