- May 05, 2021
Our client a well known organisation in Horsham, are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their growing accountancy team on a full time permanent basis. Credit Controller Horsham
Our client, a thriving and rapidly growing organisation based in Horsham, is looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to help accelerate their growth plans. Is this the role you're looking for? If so read on for more details, and make sure to apply today.
We have a rare opportunity for a Credit Controller
to join our established clients finance team. This role will encompass all aspects of credit control, from resolving historic accounting issues, investigating current problem accounts with complex funding streams, to analysing fee rates and increases. If you are looking for a role where you can use your financial acumen to have a positive impact, this is the position for you! Who are we looking for?
* Financial background with strong numeracy skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Self-starter with the confidence to work on own initiative.
* Good communication skills with the confidence to challenge people when disputes arise. What will you be doing?
* Investigate complex accounts to ensure payments match billing
* Identify root cause of issues within accounting to come to resolution
* Liaise with service administrators and to establish correct fees and admissions
* Ensure invoices and credits are accurate
* Complete cash allocation
* Support wider finance team with project work
As a credit controller you will have a minimum of three years credit control experience, preferably from a professional service background.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.