Data Analyst - Excel - Remote Working
- Jul 15, 2021
This an excellent opportunity for a Data Analyst with solid Microsoft Excel & SQL skills to join a well-established global financial services firm. Do you have previous experience of Data Analysis using Microsoft Excel to interrogate and work with large sets of data.
We are looking for an innovative and creative individual with excellent Excel skills. As a Data Analyst you will be part of the Finance Team and will be responsible for requirements, definition and change request management.
The role will be based 1-2 of days a week in the Horsham office and 3-4 days from home post pandemic.
This Data team is growing, and they are looking for a Data Analyst with experience gathering, translating and working with data while working closely with their Operations function. Key Responsibilities and Account abilities
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Manipulate and amend large and complex data sets, providing clear audit trails of changes made
- Develop robust and reusable reporting templates using Microsoft Excel
- Select and implement appropriate charting techniques and report formats for the data being reported
- Create reporting outputs which clearly align to customer requirements
- Implement robust and evidenced quality assurance procedures of reporting outputs produced
- Produce reports in line with agreed schedules or upon request in an efficient manner.
- Good level of computer literacy
- Advanced Microsoft Excel including formulas, charting and visual basic
- Ability to communicate and present complex information in an appropriate format and style to suit customer requirements
- Excellent attention to detail and a drive for first time accuracy
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- High level of numeracy
- Committed team player.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.