Fund Reporting Specialist
Who we're looking for
We're looking for someone to work in the production of fund reports, which include, but is not limited to: digital reporting, fund factsheets, MMFR reports, UCITS KIIDS, PRIIPS KIDS and cost & charges. You'll understand the necessity to ensure accuracy of the reports and identify any issues prior to release.
We need someone who is solution focused and drives the best outcome for our clients. We expect the successful candidate to align to innovative solutions, be able to identify problems and work to resolve them end-to-end.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 4,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
You'll be based at our Broadlands Business Campus near Horsham in West Sussex. That's our operations hub - home to our client servicing and product reporting for Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Americas.
What you'll do
• Active Management of BAU: Ownership & accountability
• Run the day-to-day production of full, accurate and timely reports, making sure we meet internal and external deadlines.
• Demonstrate ownership of processes in line with expected behaviours & mindset.
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy demonstrated by reducing errors and proactively identifying issues.
• Following the appropriate controls for the reporting processes. Work with team members to ensure production controls are efficient and are embedded consistently throughout the team. Maintain procedures and process flow documents for reporting processes, making sure we deliver in line with best practice.
• Maintain accurate global, regional and country templates in line with compliance requirements.
• Maintain a comprehensive view of reporting requirements, including regulatory changes.
• Contribute to the MI and KPI's for senior management reporting.
• Take holistic ownership of issues/tasks/change requests.
• Process improvement and innovation:
• Maximise operational efficiency and timeliness to market whilst reducing risk through continuous improvement and new ways of working.
• Demonstrate an innovative mindset by generating ideas to leverage technology to improve processes and efficiencies.
• Understand the strategy:
• Represent the team accordingly in within project teams and raise to the Lead and manager if the project team members are not aligned.
• Understand how the objectives apply to the team and role.
• Take part in reporting projects and realise Business Benefit through Change Projects.
• Issue and error management:
• Identify issues and triage them, ensuring controls are adhered to and exceptions are resolved effectively.
• Focus on a solution orientated approach to resolve challenges and issues in the team.
• Stakeholder management:
• Appropriately support, communicate and manage stakeholders effectively.
• Work with a range of business areas to co-ordinate production.
• Work with key stakeholders to ensure their requirements are understood and delivered as applicable.
• Respond to queries and proactively follow up on requests in a timely manner to prevent escalation to management.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Knowledge of fund structures across a range of domiciles
• Reporting experience
• Solid experience of Microsoft applications, required within the role.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Experience of working on reporting implementation projects with a digital focus
• Familiarity with SharePoint
• An understanding data structures and schemas
What you'll be like
• Good at analysing and solving problems
• Able to prioritise and manage activities for the benefit of the business
• Able to work under time pressure and handle a number of tasks at a time
• A really good communicator
• Good at working in a team, and with other teams
• Attention to detail
• Flexible: how we work in this new hub will evolve, so you'll need to adapt
• Focused on clients and delivery
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.