- Jun 10, 2022
- £50k - £55k
I'm delighted to be working with one of the world's largest International, Financial Advisory firms on a newly created, growth role for a HRBP to join their Sussex team of 6 on a permanent basis. HR Business Partner - West Sussex Financial Services Your new role:
This is an exciting role that has come around looking after a highly successful business unit in continued successful growth. My client is looking for someone with professional HR partnering experience including an excellent understanding of UK Employment Law and evidence of practical application, qualified or studying a CIPD Level 5.
The successful candidate will preferably have worked in an HR Business Partnering capacity within a Financial Services or a similar, highly regulated environment. You are an experienced, confident, commercially aware business partner with strong communication and influencing skills being able to liaise effectively and build relationships at all levels. Some of the key accountabilities of the HR Business Partner:
To be successful as a HR Business Partner, you will need the following:
- Provide an expert HR advisory service to the business in relation to all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Influence and build relationships with people around the business
- Establish themselves as the primary HR contact with the business group, act as a strategic partner and trusted advisor on all organisation and people related matters.
- Coach and provide feedback to key stakeholders on people challenges
- Be the point of contact for guidance on people practices such as restructures
- Hands on contribution to business planning and strategic discussions by advising on people challenges, industry trends etc.
- Influence on Organisational Design and ongoing review of appropriate organisational structure in divisions
- Co-ordinate regular People MI data analysis, including headcount, turnover, diversity
- Create sustainable, data driven solutions to individual employee challenges
- Partner closely with the Talent team to deliver talent initiatives into your client groups
- Responsible for contribution to and implementation of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives in divisions
It is desirable, but not essential, that you will have the following:
- CIPD 5 qualification or equivalent.
- Experience as an HR Business Partner in a complex, corporate environment.
- Knowledge of current HR issues, practices, employment law and a broad understanding of end to end HR processes.
- Knowledge of change management.
- Ability to build relationships of trust with clients and colleagues across all levels within the business.
- Any other HR-related professional qualifications.
- Educated to Degree level or similar.
- Experience in banking or financial services.
- Competitive salary and pension
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance, Income Protection and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible personal and social benefits to include Gym membership
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.