Lead Trade Settlements Specialist
I am recruiting for a Lead Trade Settlements Specialist in Horsham, West Sussex
An unrivalled opportunity working for a world-leading Asset Manager in the Financial Services sector has become available, the role is based in Horsham, West Sussex.
We're looking for experienced trade operations Subject Matter Experts to join our clients trade settlements
The successful candidate will come from a trade operations
background and will have a strong understanding of the asset servicing world
and with prior settlements experience
and ideally a strong understanding of the Trade Operations
As this role is a Lead position within the organisation you will need to have demonstrable and proven team leader experience
You will be ensuring that equity, fixed income, Repo, FX and Unit Trust trades are managed through to settlement and that any settlement issues or fails are pro-actively dealt with and resolved. Additionally, you will support the investigation and resolution of any interest claims that may arise. As the Trade Settlements Lead Specialist you will:
- Deliver accurate, timely, compliant and cost-effective trade processing services;
- Ensure team achieves timely confirmation of trades across equity, fixed income, cash, FX, Repo and Unit Trust trades and ensure timely issuance of settlement instructions and cash payments/receipts;
- Perform function in line with established business controls;
- Provide administrative, transactional-based support to others involved in the task of fund/portfolio management;
- Support external client queries and ensure that they are investigated and responded to within agreed timelines; and
- Contribute to department and Company initiatives and projects as assigned
- Experience gained within a trade management team;
- Understanding of equity, fixed income, cash, FX, Repo and Unit Trust asset classes; and
- Awareness of the risks associated within trade operations with a proactive approach to preventative measures.
- Wider experience in Asset Management and understanding of the end to end asset lifecycle.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.