Support Desk Manager
Fantastic new opportunity for a Service Desk Manager based in Horsham, West Sussex. Are you an experienced Service Desk Team Manager? Are you looking to join a growing company and play a vital part in its ongoing success?
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Desk Manager to join an already well-established software provider based in Horsham heading up the in-house Service Desk Team consisting of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line Technical Consultants.
This client is a dynamic and enterprising technology provider who delivers a comprehensive portfolio of intelligent services and technology solutions to both the financial services and regulated fintech sectors. The successful applicant will have a demonstrable track record of maintaining strong relationships with customers, within an IT Helpdesk environment. Required Skills/Experience:
- Understanding of SQL fundamentals
- 1-2 years demonstrated customer service experience (1st Line Technical preferable)
- 6-12 months in a Senior Agent /Team Leader role (or able to demonstrate leadership capabilities)
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Outstanding numeracy and literacy skills
- Confident user of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Able to build rapport with internal and external parties quickly
- Financial Services industry experience
- A good understanding of SQL
- In-Depth knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Experience of working with SAFe methodology preferable
- IT Support Management experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.