Project Manager Our client, a leading Financial Services Firm, are looking to hire a Project Manager.
Our client, a leading Financial Services Firm, are looking to hire a Project Manager.
Purpose of your role
The role is looking for someone who has experience in running projects as a scrum master and understands the practicalities of running projects using this method within the finance industry.
The role is to manage a number of scrum projects supporting and providing guidance to the scrum masters (India based) within each of the teams and help apply agile practices in the context of the projects.
Provide governance and MI reporting to the technology and business management team.
The candidate must also be able to work closely with external companies in the integration of their products.
- Proven experience transforming teams from traditional waterfall software development practices to agile.
- Coach cross-functional teams of project managers, analysts, developers, and business users to adopt agile culture and best practices in the context of application development projects, and will also be part of the Workplace Investing group responsible for wider adoption of agile.
- Deliver projects demonstrating agile practices
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Strong Finance industry experience managing Finance based projects as per agile methodology
- Application development experience, preferably as a project manager or Scrum Master
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience in delivering / managing a project delivery
- Expertise in delegation, task allocation, monitoring/review to the closure
- Good Diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Ability to pick up domain knowledge
- Expertise in using MS Office products like PowerPoint, Visio, Excel and Word
- Expertise in using tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Expert knowledge of Software Engineering principles
- Strong workflow management and quality control skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills enabling effective communication and conflict management.