Senior Manrketing Manager
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Horsley, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
Title: Senior Marketing Manager (Workplace Investing) - 12 month contract Department: UK Marketing Location: Kingswood Reports To: Associate Director - End Investor Marketing
Segmentation & targeting
- Working with Workplace Investing SMEs and our Planning and Insight team to determine the data-led approach to segmentation and targeting.
- Working with the Planning and Insight, Technology and Digital teams to build an on-going operating model to ensure the programme is powered by appropriate technology (e.g. marketing automation).
Marketing Strategy Execution
- Work with the Associate Director to develop communication strategies to engage employees of Defined Contribution plans in the UK with a view to rolling out globally.
- Develop a best-in-class financial wellness programme that engages clients at the various stages of the retirement planning journey: on-boarding, tracking progress and financial wellness tips, approaching retirement.
- Building 'proof of concept' models from which we can test and learn before broader roll-out.
- Development and execution of journey-led campaign plans to ensure the timely delivery of relevant and compelling marketing message, utilising e-delivery (email, web, tools, video, etc).
Experience and Qualifications
- Proven marketing and campaign management experience within the investment management, platform, pensions or wider financial services industry.
- Good influencing and communication skills to forge effective relationships with key stakeholders and third party suppliers.
- Ability to assimilate diverse information and distil it into key messages, prioritise and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, proof reading and editing skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging, market leading content across multiple communication mediums.
- Experience of managing large scale campaigns.
- Experience of working with external agencies.
- Experience of dealing with compliance and understanding of regulatory impact.