1st Line Support Analyst - Huddersfield
Harvey Nash have teamed up with one of our highly regarded clients to find an experienced 1st Line Support Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop current skills and work as part of a fun and dynamic team in a fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for answering calls from users in relation to any technical incident/request, as well as accurately logging the helpdesk submissions into the Support Desk ITSM tool. In addition, you will be required to investigate all of the requests via telephone, email or remote admin tools and resolving or escalating as necessary. You will also be involved in the installation of IT Hardware and Software. This role will also be responsible for the administration of general IT activities and other tasks as directed by the Service Desk Team Leader.
Technical Requirements (not all essential):
- Windows Operating Systems
- Active directory
- Knowledge of EPOS systems
- End point builds and support
- Office 365 administration
- An understanding of networking
- ITIL Foundation Traning/Certification V3
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- A strong desire to improve your knowledge and skills
- The ability to follow instruction and work independently where required.
This role will also involve covering weekends working from home on a rota basis.
If this sounds like you, please apply within or send your CV directly to email@example.com for a confidential conversation.