- Kingston, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Asset and Investment Management
- 08 Jan 18 2018-01-08
We have an exciting position open for a hands on and fast-paced Paraplanning role. Working in a small team of 2 IFAs and 5 support staff, you will learn quickly and obtain vast, practical experience within the wealth management services industry. We are a wholesome and independent business and focus hugely on our client relations, so you will quickly make a name for yourself within the team. The ideal candidate does not need to have any financial mandated qualifications, but a true passion for investments, numbers, client relations and the ability to handle responsibility is a must.
Specialising in investments and pensions, you will be:
- Creating and designing valuation reports.
- Analysing client's existing pensions, life, investment products etc.
- Comparing the market for better opportunities for clients.
- Researching investment funds.
- Assisting the junior IFA with all of his tasks and client bank.
- Trading investment funds, shares and ETFs within the market.
- Continuously liaising with clients face-to-face, by email and phone.
- You can also gain background knowledge in mortgages and estate planning.
- Studying towards obtaining the diploma on regulated financial planning.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be 100% comfortable, confident and happy working with numbers.
- Critical thinker.
- Have a professional, proactive, flexible and positive attitude.
- Be able to interpret and explain financial concepts.
- Be able to prioritise and organise workload.
- Attain a good level of accuracy in all work completed.
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Work well within a small, busy team as well as working well independently.
- A starting salary of £20,000.00.
- Support with the diploma qualifications. First exam sitting + material + 2h/week for revision provided.
- Opportunity to attend seminars and conferences for CPD purposes.
- 20 days holiday.