As a Barclays KYC Analyst, you will be specialising in obtaining, completing and maintaining all regulatory KYC documentation for clients in accordance with Barclays guidelines and UK & Global financial regulations. In your new capacity, you will be responsible for high value, business critical KYC technical support to the businesses we align to, while providing an eager approach to KYC and delivering on personal and team objectives.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. What will you be doing?
• Providing end to end dedicated and robust specialist KYC expertise throughout the onboarding and refresh process
• Taking responsibility for maintaining a high standard of accuracy during all stages of the client review, working towards "right first time" objectives
• Supporting the relationship team by providing direct client & EDD contact throughout all stages, acting as a principal point of contact
• Using communication skills to explain the reasons for our KYC requirements, managing expectations regarding processing times & delivering great Client experience
• Working closely with other KYC managers to support KYC leadership in delivering an outstanding performance across the team, demonstrating excellent behaviours
• Contributing to a positive, supporting and proactive working culture by sharing knowledge and expertise both locally and globally
• Supporting the relationship team by providing direct client contact throughout all stages of the KYC team's processes to enhance speed of client delivery received What we're looking for:
• Excellent communication skills, across all platforms, with the ability to flex styles to the needs of different colleagues, stakeholder, and clients
• Exceptional level of time management skills to be able to proactively manage workload effectively to complete complex and high priority tasks within target timescales
• Solid stakeholder management skills and experience of working with key stakeholders
• Knowledge, understanding and experience of the importance of KYC to the bank through the various lenses, i.e. risk and regulation Skills that will help you in the role:
• Good command of one of the following languages: German, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese
• End-to-end KYC knowledge and experience
• Knowledge of Corporate Banking
• Specialist knowledge, understanding and experience in reviewing company structure, organisations and ownership Where will you be working?
You will be based in Radbroke, Knutsford. The Barclays Technology Campus just outside Manchester is our tech command centre and a vital strategic powerhouse behind our global operations. The campus is set in a 64 acre self-contained site, in a beautiful green environment and it offers unrivalled facilities for work and for play. We have an onsite gym, as well as outdoor tennis, football and cricket areas, as well as onsite restaurant and coffee shops.