Business Support Administrator
- Great benefits!
- Leeds, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- DWP Digital
- 15 Jan 19
Do you want to be part of something really big? BPDTS Ltd provides dedicated services to the Department for Work and Pensions. Our digital, data and technology specialists work closely with experts in DWP Digital's community to make digital services quicker, simpler and more efficient for the millions of people that use them.
We are looking for a Business Support Administrator work with us in Digital Hub Support on one of the largest transformation programmes in Europe, providing services that have far-reaching and pivotal roles in citizens' lives. In BPDTS a relaxed culture empowers our teams to focus entirely on the incredible outcomes we're trying to achieve.
We know that better digital services in government will mean better public services, with the power to make a difference to lives of 22 million UK citizens. Our fast growing digital community is driving that change.
- Maintain the site Business Continuity Plan
- Coordinating information cascades as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships and networks.
- Excellent knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office tools to increase efficiency.
- Be able to communicate in a succinct, engaging manner.
- Have proven ability to deliver at pace and manage competing priorities
- You should have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with
- A track record of successfully working with and delivering to senior managers
- Flexibility . Some limited travel between Hub locations may be required.
Desirable Skills ( but not essential)
What we are looking for
As a Business Support Administrator in Digital Hub Support, you will work closely with diary managers, Digital Service Practice Leads and Digital Service Practice Managers, the Recruitment Team and site Estates Teams to support resourcing and delivery of BPDTS Practices.
You will be responsible for providing logistical support for on-site Recruitment activity:
- Work collaboratively with BPDTS and DWP recruitment teams to collate campaign details and share information with Head of Operations to agree roles and dates for sift/interview
- Work with interview panel chair's (or diary manager's as applicable) for each campaign to ensure all key dates are added to calendars and requirements necessary for delivery of the campaign brief are clearly communicated
- Support key stakeholders by ensuring that accurate campaign information is shared quickly and effectively
- Support the interview process by arranging all site specific logistics such as room bookings, hospitality arrangements, booking visitors in with the on-site reception team
- Support the On-boarding Team to ensure that successful applicants have everything they need to easily transition into their new roleYou will also ensure that BPDTS employees on site work in a safe and well-equipped environment by:
- Managing stationery including stock of paper and printer consumables
- SPoC for laptop testing, arranging delivery and installation of hardware as required
- Work with the site Estates Team to resolve accommodation issues for BPDTS staff.
Where will you work?
You will be based in one of our easy-to-reach digital hubs in Leeds. Each hub is designed for and by members of our digital community. We provide the latest tech and tooling and foster a collaborative culture to help our agile, multidisciplinary teams think big and try new things.
What is our offer?
- We'll reward you with a very competitive salary of up to £26,324
- You will be eligible for a pension with employer contributions of up to 10%
- We can offer you a performance related annual bonus of up to 10%
- We'll help you balance your life and work
- We'll give you a generous leave allowance, with the option to buy and sell extra days
We also offer much more as part of a flexible benefits package - including a cycle to work scheme and lots of family friendly perks - which can be tailored to your lifestyle.
If you really impress us with your skills and experience then we may be able to negotiate the maximum salary.
Building our future
We believe the work we do really matters, so we're serious about investing in you.
You'll have access to a huge suite of training and learning opportunities to complement the new skills you'll acquire on the job. You'll get the chance to share knowledge and with colleagues from across our digital communities, and to grow your skills through our coaching and mentoring programmes.
Hit APPLY for more information and to continue your application on our careers page. There you will also find candidate pack with more information, which you can download by clicking the 'Job Spec' button.
You'll need to register (you can use your LinkedIn profile) and then complete a short application form where you'll upload a CV.