Change and Release Manager
If you are an IT Change and Release Manager and are ready for a change please read on...
Due to organisational growth and investment into IT, my client is seeking a Change and Release Analyst to join a small yet growing team.
The individual we are looking for will the lifecycle of all IT changes & releases, Define, develop and communicate the practises and processes necessary for effective Release and Change management, to minimise the impact of services outages and own the governance of the Release and change process sign off.
In this role you will develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships across a broad stakeholder community, internal and external to manage a forward schedule of change (FSC) on behalf of IT.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong IT Service Management skills and experience (3 to 5 years +)
- IT Change Management experience (3 to 5 years +)
- IT Release Management experience (3 to 5 years +)
- ITIL Qualified (not essential)
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience
- Expert in Change management concepts and practises including release delivery lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to co-ordinate cross functional work teams towards task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills
- Demonstrated communication and negotiation skills
The individual we are looking for has a tenacious and driven attitude with a focus on the delivery of outcomes and objectives. The organisation is very established and a global market leader in its sector. It is a busy environment with a focus on continuous improvement and a solid amount of investment into technology.
Please submit your CV if interested or alternatively contact Jessica Emerson for a confidential discussion on 01132028940