Well regarded Financial Services Group seek a Customer Relations Manager to support their business.
Meraki Talent's client is a leading provider of Investment Fund Solutions to a wide range of corporate and financial institutions and a thriving business in their Leeds centre.
Representing customer service, contact centre and operational teams, the role will be responsible for managing and overseeing service excellence and delivery of effective outcomes across complaints resolutions etc.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of Transfer Agency complaints and queries with effective resolution
- Key focus on root cause analysis and preventative complaint actions
- Support on the production and completion of accurate and timely delivery of MI and KPI packs, complaints root cause and audit as requested
- Coach, support, mentor and provide feedback to team members
- Governance & Risk oversight - ensuring adherence to legal and regulatory requirements
Candidates for this role should offer proven experience in customer service, contact centre and complaint resolution management gained specifically in the financial services sector along with some experience of coaching and mentoring staff. Relevant professional studies e.g., IOC qualified/studier or a clear plan of working towards is desirable but not essential as this will be supported upon appointment. Most important is a positive customer service excellence focused mindset.