Lead Software Engineer
Are you able to turn concepts into highly available applications & systems using modern languages & platforms ?
As a Lead Software Engineer you will be hands on taking on a technical engineering role, supporting the building, developing & maintainig of a highly productive software engineering team instilled with the ethos of delivering high quality solutions
Reshape technology landscape & build extensive capabilities across platforms & people
You will take ownership for the technical stratgey & direction, help define & shape backlogs & instill a culture of high quality & assurance
- Actively Lead on application architecture, & scalability & have an equal grasp of the overall the systems you & your team will be working on & how it meets the needs of the end users & customers
- Balance commercial requirements of the business against the ideal technical design, proposing sound phased or tactical implementations
- Understand the importance of non-functionals such as real-time monitoring, good alert design & great logging strategies
- Strong background in modern Software Engineering, integration & introduction of 3rd Party Packagaes / Tools
- Knowledge of Leading edge tooling (github, Jenkins, Sonarcube, Kubernetes, Terraform)
- Focus on shipping high quality features with great delivery flow
- Strong Internpoersonal skills with proven development & support experience for developing self & mentoring colleagues
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.