QRM / Treasury Business Analyst
- Leeds, England, United Kingdom Leeds England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Empiric , EA Licence No: 11C5671
- 16 May 18 2018-05-16
An exciting business analyst position has arisen in the Group Balance Sheet Management team for a leading bank based in Leeds. You will support a project to develop and implement a centralised tool to model a group view of NII in a range of scenarios. The role will involve the development of the centralised group model in QRM (Quantitative Risk Management) as well as taking the lead as business partner to divisional teams regarding the NII results of internal and external stress tests.
- Responsible in developing a group level model in the QRM tool to produce NII results for a range of scenarios including Stress Tests
- Establish and build effective relationships with stakeholders to support the high level model project requirements as part of Stress Testing;
- Input requirements
- Reporting requirements
- Establish and build a robust and efficient reconciliation process between the high level model and divisional finance outputs
- Capture and maintain full documentation of model build and design
- Strong business partnering and stakeholder management skills
- Business analysis experience.
- Ability to analyse large complex data sets in a logical and methodical manner
- Excellent modelling skills to develop models as efficiently as possible
- Good awareness of NII modelling and calculation
- Good understanding of ALM software tools, such as QRM
Please only apply if you have the above experience.