Senior Manager, Treasury DataWarehouse Management
- GBP59000 - GBP79000 per annum + Benefits
- Leeds, England, United Kingdom Leeds England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
Here at Lloyds Banking Group we are recruiting a Senior Manager, Treasury DataWarehouse Management role based in our Leeds office.
Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) is changing. We're responding to rapid transformation of our sector by delivering new ideas and ways of working that will, ultimately, help us become the best bank for customers. As the pace of change accelerates, you can be part of our exciting future where together we'll embrace creative, agile and simple ways of working, making a difference to the ever-changing needs of colleagues, customers and our business.
The Market Risk Reporting Team (MRR), made up of around 30 colleagues, sits within Group Balance Sheet Management (GBSM) part of Group Corporate Treasury. The GBSM team is responsible for the management and optimisation of market risk arising from the Group's banking balance sheet and embedding the Group's market risk policy. We also provide management and regulatory reporting to a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an accomplished Senior Manager to deliver high quality data services supporting Market Risk Reporting and other areas of Treasury. Responsible for managing the Treasury Data Warehouse, which draws together data from across the entire Group Balance Sheet, you will play a critical role in shaping the future Treasury data strategy. With that in mind, the successful candidate will have strong experience and awareness of data, databases and supporting architecture, in addition to a sound understanding of the Group balance sheet and associated interest rate risks.
You will be a highly motivated and knowledgeable leader, able to motivate and inspire a high performing team of 3. A creative and lateral thinker, you'll be an influential communicator with excellent presentation and documentation skills and a proven ability to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders at all levels, able to tailor your style accordingly.
Key accountabilities include:
* Delivery and ownership of the provision of accurate and timely datasets for Market Risk Reporting
* Provide a high quality data service responding quickly to the changing priorities of stakeholders
* Manage the relationship with the Database Development team , prioritising change and development of the Treasury Data warehouse processes and infrastructure
* Develop the use of the Treasury Data warehouse within Treasury and Finance promoting the data services offered by the team
* Represent Market Risk Reporting on Group wide projects which impact the Treasury Data warehouse and work closely with the Project team, Treasury Change team and Development team to deliver change in a controlled way
* Continued drive to improve the efficiency of processes and the quality of data
* Ownership of Data Quality reporting to the Group, and the ongoing documentation of data transformations to comply with BCBS239
* Control access to Treasury Data warehouse and related applications
* Manage Treasury Data warehouse process change with all impacted stakeholders, ensuring that requirements are understood and high quality outcomes are delivered
* Playing a key role in the future design and implementation of the Treasury data strategy, working closely with counterparts across Treasury, Finance and IT
You'll need to have the following:
* Good understanding of data requirements for Finance (or Treasury more specifically)
Good understanding of data source systems and feed generation
* Good understanding of standard IT change processes
* Awareness in the development of SQL queries and Business Objects reporting
* Good understanding of SQL Database and Business Objects Universe structures
* Expertise in the creation and maintenance of Data transformation documentation
* Commercial awareness of the Group, its divisional structure and customer products
So if you have the skills that we're looking for we'd love to hear from you.
It is a very exciting time to join LBG. Together we'll continue our market leading, ground breaking transformation and you'll help us realise the Group's vision to become the Best Bank for Customers. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future. We know that success is built from the inside out through our people. Our customers' experience and success starts with yours.