Treasury, Cashbook, Market Rate, Excel, cash management, foreign exchange, change management, SAP, ERP, Group Treasury, cash forecasting, loan, KPI,
Treasury & Cashbook Officer
Do you want to work for a team that makes a difference?
Do you want to work with a company whose world-class prevention of cyber-crime has secured the future of financial services institutions across the UK?
The client requires a Treasury & Cashbook Officer to join the team in Leeds. You will be supporting the Treasury & Cashbook Team to achieve stabilisation of the newly transitioned activities in the small team covering global Treasury and Cashbook activities.
"We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours"
In your role as a Treasury & Cashbook Officer you will be:
- Help to define, document and maintain process optimisation whilst preparing monthly KPI metrics that allow continuous monitoring of the team's progress (actual Vs Forecasted).
- Reconciliation of foreign exchange accounts as well as post and reconcile all transactions in SAP, whilst providing proof of all payments
- Ensure all non-group funded bank accounts have adequate cash balances and Manage loan arrangements with Group Treasury coordinating authorisation
- Manage the administration of bonds and guarantees under instruction from Group Treasury
- Setup and approve bank templates for new suppliers for ad-hoc/ one-time suppliers as well as preparing bank account reconciliations for all company bank accounts
To be considered for this role, you as Treasury & Cashbook Officer must have:
- 5+ Year experience of managing cash and treasury operations within a multinational context and foreign exchange hedging programs
- Change management experience of operating on integrated ERP systems is preferred (SAP) and advanced Excel and Microsoft skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with, present to and influence senior management
- Recognised professional accounting or Treasury qualification
- High attention to detail with a flexible approach that allows for working in other areas within the Shared services organisation
If this sounds like something you would be interested in Apply now!
Role: Treasury & Cashbook Officer
Job type: Contract - 6 months
Day Rate: Market rate (all rates Considered)
Contact: Cara Harkin