1087546 Senior Fund Accountant
- GBP300.00 - GBP400.00 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Advantage Resourcing
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
Key responsibilities include: *Review set up of trial balances. *Review of monthly IFRS trial balances. *Review of reconciliations between Client Fund level trial balances and Client Fund Group level trial balance. *Liaise with Project team to ensure that the trial balances meet the requirements.
They will sit within the Group Funds Accounting Team. The key responsibilities of the roles are to produce the monthly trial balances. There are in the region of 80 additional trial balances which are required as part of this process. Most of these trial balances are Annuity Funds. The roles may include providing additional support to the Group Funds Accounting Team during the transition period.
- Initial set up of trial balances.
- Monthly data checks.
- Preparation of monthly IFRS trial balances.
- Prepare reconciliations between Client Fund level trial balances and Client Fund Group level trial balance.
- Liaise with Project team to ensure that the trial balances meet the requirements.
Reporting into the Team Leader
Requirements and Experience
This role is ideally suited to someone who can demonstrate:
Candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Sound knowledge of accounting (UK GAAP & IFRS), together with broad experience of the industry
- Excellent attention to detail, effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight internal and client deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative and to manage their own workload
- Part-Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant (or equivalent)
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.